Tuesday, April 14, 2009

College life-MUFY...




I oso dun noe why i will create a blog..
lol...i guess is influenced by yf...
haha..anyway, before i create this blog, i thought write blog or read blog just waste my time..
but, I realised i was wrong.. it is quite interesting, especially when u read others blog, u cn understnd his or her feelings deeply..

I still remembered that when i came to sunway to study, i feel so scared. I have to face wif this new environemnt alone. Btw, i feel so grateful when ching yi decided to come over here to study...at least gt someone cn acc me..



On the first day i moved in hostel, i cried...
The reason i cried was i was in dilemma whether wan to choose business course or sc course but nt miss home...swt'''

At last, I hv chosen business.
The first month in Sunway, cy acc me alwys! Thus, I wont feel so lonely...
Thx, CHING YI!

However, she leaved me alone here after acc me for one month..She had chosen Matrix...
The moment she bcked to hometwn, i didnt send her as i feel so sad or even almost cry..

As time passed by, i hv met all of my friends....At here, our gang is formed...
haha...I really appreciate my friends! Thx you for accompanying me throughout the year^^
love u guys !XD
Every week, v will go redbox to sing k, shopping, eat, etc...
such an enjoyable life!!!
damn miss it >.<

Before final, v hd study group at foyer... that time, everyone dam hardworking.. everyone discusssing homewrk tere, study tere... except me... alwys dreaming tere... hmmm... i cnt even concentrate tere, but i like to join them... at least i wont alone at hostel... so, i just will study maths , acct tere... as i cn concentrate in calculation...haha...








This is how my college life looked like... even it is just 8 months, but i really feel grateful to meet them tere... without them, i m alone... i really cnt imagine i alone throughout the year T.T

























THX!!!!, MY FRIENDS~~

No comments:

Post a Comment