Friday, January 7, 2011

yesterday was a wonderful day for me :)
my friends all the way came from kl to find me!
i love tis kind of feelings :)
feel like they never 4gt me =p
but too bad, i dun noe where to bring them,
except hunting for FOOD!
haha..

I'm glad that they love the special ice kacang and laksa!
Hope they do enjoy their trip!
so sorry that cnt stay over wif u guys :(
miss the chance to pillow talk..
but I' m sure that it will be a chance for us in future :)

After that, I'm thankful to cy!
thx for accompanying me :)
haha..

Bck to my life,
was thinking of wat m i gonna to do in my future!
y i m so indecisive?!! >.<




I wish to get everything that i wan!
everything that I dislike/ hate please stay away from me :(
and I wish to be smarter! cnt be silly anymore!!
keep my mind clear always ~


No comments:

Post a Comment