Monday, May 4, 2009

'enjoyable' uni life.....

well, why i will say so?
before i hv entered uni, i heard seniors said they hd enjoy their uni life,
how interesting is uni life?
4 me, it is nt interesting at all...
such a stressful life...
everyday rushing assign..
how could u guys imagine one week gt 2 assigns and one presentation?
the following week one more assign to go..2000 wrds man..30% summore..
sigh...
i cnt even sleep well at night...
my mind keep thinking of assign...keep thinking tat tomorw wat time should i wake up to do my assign, wat points should i add for the assign in order to make it more complete ...
i will say tis kind of life sounds ok if i m a genius...However, i M NT!!!

today i just summit my com bnk assign, i tot cn relax a while...
even let me breathe a while,,,,,
wth man, two more tests are cuming...
i nt even start to read chpter 1....
who cn help me?
arghh.....

the most important thing is final exam is cuming soonnn T.T
i m nt yet ready!!!

sigh..sigh...
i fall sick d..how m i gonna to study 4 tests?
hmmm....
anyway, i m nt satisfied with my uni life right nw!
blogging is an effective way for me to express my feelings...
haiz...wat should i do right nw?
hw cn i expect to do pretty well for the tests?

btw, i hv rec the offer letter today...
i tot i will surprise when i rec it...
nevertheless, i feel nth!
lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment