Saturday, May 9, 2009

moody day~

around 8, i was alone in room...
suddenly i have no mood...
dun ask me the reason...
i oso dun noe why...
then i keep crying...
lol!
without any reason again..
i guess i m sick...( or nt yet achieve personal growth)
haha...xD
or maybe too fan or even too stress....
hmmm...
i cnt unsterstnd why i cn fail to control my own emotions..
i just feel like crying.....

wat i cn do is forcing myself to sleep...
sleeping is the only way for me........
anyway, i m fine nw..
my dear, thx 4 accompanying me just nw...
i didnt meant want to fierce towrds u......
i just..just.....need express out my feelings..>.<
i m sorry, my dear...
dun worry about me, k?
i m fine d^^

DEAR, honestly this is nt the first time for me to cry like tis way d..
i used to it d...
i alwys cried at the night...
since i was young, i m like tat d...
as i m hard to tell others about my feelings....
hmm...sumtimes i m willing to share my things wif u, but i dun noe hw to share wif uT.T
i alwys keep eveything in my heart til i sick...
even sumtimes i dun like my friends' characteristic, i oso will cry this way...
i noe i m useless.....if i dare to show out my real characteristic in front of them, i will never suffer like tis way...
btw, tonight i really cried without any reason.....
nt becz of anyone or wat...
hehe...i just need to cry out to feel more comfortable...

even sumtimes u make me angry or sad, i oso wil cry like tis way..
hehe...so u better dun make me cry d,,,if nt i will cry til non stop d..
scared ?
later i get astma, then u will noe!
hahaXD
but if u insist wan to make me angry oso nvm, cz once i get angry, u noe wat will i do, right?
when i really get angry, there is no more joking...i m serious...cz i m hot tempered grl too!
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment