Sunday, May 24, 2009

tiRED...Tired.. and tiRed

hmmm....
such a tiring day...
i feel so hopeless and helpless..................
i hate this kind of life>.<
others can start to do their revision d, how about me?
stil rushing asisgn man...
wth....so unfair....
stupid monash....cause all students stressful man!!
i wanna cry T.T

how m i gonna to do pretty well in final?
4 subjects man...
all so tough...
help me!

I really sleepy d..
hmmm...sigh la...
nt only towrds assign, final, people as well...
just realise in this world, there are a lot of selfish people..
do not expect anything from people even u treat people kindly...
so, dun be so stupid anymore...
wake up, xw!
must be independent, don't alwys depends on others...
as saying goes, zai jia kao fu mu, at wai kao peng you...
is it true?
well, may be it is true...i meant in sum aspects...but nt all aspects...
really cnt understnd why sometimes i dun like the way of people treat me...
even the way they talk or act...
i hate it...
maybe i m a small gas girl or wat..
anyway, i noe i hv my own weaknesses as well.
but i m willing to accept it and try to improve myself. so just tell me honestly...
anyway, i alwys try my best to not to make people bu suang or angry at me..
is my weakness oso...tat's y i feel hurt sumtimes...
i noe sumtimes i failed to do so, sorry if i hv hurt anyone>.<
i do not meant want to hurt anyone, tat's y i expect wont hurt by anyone oso...

p/s: swt la me...i dun noe wat m i talking about...anyway, dun misunderstnd ya.. cz i oso dun noe who is the person i m talking about..too moody d...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment