Monday, March 28, 2011

update =)

I had an awesome dinner last night! wakaka..
thanks to my daddy!! :)
Finally, I could catch up wif relatives,
Now i reliased they love me a lots yea XD
On word to describe it, I FEEL GREAT!

Here are some photos to be shared
Anyway, I forgot to take pic of myself >.<
although i dressed up nicely :(
They said i dressed up like a princess huh
haha..
*blush*








Congraz to my bro as well!
well done, bro! :)
V are really proud of u XD
fINALLY, u are smarter than me yea! haha
Wish u all the best in future :)
Really wish that u could study law or medicine,
so that can fulfill my dream :P
such selfish sis.. keke

Argh, i m nt feeling well today!
went to toilet 3 times d :(
I guess my stomach digest food too fast d!
shark fin, abalone all gone d la :(
From now onwards, I must sleep earlier!!
else, I GONNA have panda eyes :(
so that mum wil stop nagging at me..lol!

Anyway,
I feel great
when someone served me a cup of hot milo
after i waited for so long!
Thank you so much :P


Majority of my posts are emo one, tis is the exception!
From now onwards, I will stay happy always!
And I'm sure i m able to do it!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment